We often get caught up in the mundane aspects of life.
- Wake up
- Brush teeth
- Eat breakfast
- Go to work
- Come home
- Make dinner
- Chat with family
- Go to bed
It’s no wonder we feel stressed out most of the time!
I guess that’s why we say “Thank goodness it’s Friday!”
Knowing that we can actually slow down on the weekend is a pleasant thought.
In all this, we tend to forget about the things that make our lives richer.
So, on the eve of Thanksgiving, I thought I would reflect on some of these things. Perhaps these will resonate with most of you.
- I have two loving kids. They never fail to entertain…hormone surges and all. 😀
- I have a supportive husband. He has given me the room to discover myself and experience personal growth.
- I have a family that cares. Parents, in-laws, siblings. Life would be so lonely without them.
- I have a job. Regardless of challenges that are inherent with most jobs, having financial stability is definitely a plus.
- I have the time to stay healthy. The gym is one of my “happy places”!
- For GPS. I don’t get lost while driving anymore. 😀
- For Chocolate. Need I say more?
Here’s to taking a little time to focus on the positive things in our lives!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!